This is the second time I have spoken at a seminar held by the Okayama Veterinary Medical Association, and the last time was in July 2015.
At that time, I talked about various changes in the external and internal environments under the title of “Environmental changes approaching veterinary clinics in Japan.”
This time, I talked about the following six themes after verifying how much the “changes” introduced last time actually had an impact to the veterinary industry.
- Polarization of animal hospitals
- From the Pharmaceutical Affairs Law to the Pharmaceutical Machinery Law, and further revisions
- Cats outnumber dogs, after that
- Changes in the environment surrounding veterinary hospitals
- The near future of small animal medicine
- Okayama Prefecture has Okayama-own Veterinary Medicine
I received many questions. Thank you very much.